- Recommended Age
- Above 5 years old
- Manual Book or Oversea Workers
- Provided Services
- Free Designs, Business Plan, Franchise
Custom Colorful Large Commercial Indoor Trampoline Park
ASTM Safe Zone: Customized
Recommended Ages: Above 3 years old
Family entertainment centers (FEC) strives to maximize family fun and provide new and diverse activities for everyone to enjoy and spend the day together.
FECs include an incredible wide range of entertainment options including slides, climbing walls, zip lines, arcade games, ropes courses, laser tag, and more.
Recommended Size: 2500sqm+ (25000sqft+)
Recommended Age Group: 1 year+
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Piano Wire Springs, EPE Soft Pad, PP Trampoline Mats.|
|ASTM Safe Zone||Customized.|
|Recommended Ages||Above 3 years old.|
|Apply for||Amusement Park, Indoor Themed Park, Super Mall, Warehouse, etc.|
|Jumping Mat||PP material jumping mats.(Tencate Permatron)|
|Pad||0.48mm thick PVC, anti-water and anti-mildew.|
|Springs||Piano Wire Springs,18cm not extended length. 3 times better than steel springs.|
|Packing||Standard Export Packing: Cotton & PP Film, Accept Customized Packing.|
|Installation||Professional and CAD instruction, Manual book, Videos|
|Certificates||TUV, ASTM certificates|
|Warranty||5 years on metal frame, 1 year on springs, 1 year on trampoline mat and soft pad.|
|Remarks||Free 2D and 3D designs|
How To Start a Trampoline Park
STEP 1: Create a business plan.
STEP 2: Obtain Financing.
STEP 3: Find the Right Trampoline Park Builder.
STEP 4: Find the Optimal Trampoline Park Location.
STEP 5: Down Payment.
STEP 6: Engineering Renderings
STEP 8: Final payment
STEP 9: Trampoline Park Installation
Why Choose Us?
1. Premium Quality for High Reliability
(1)Standardized production of trampoline park;
(3)Strict quality control
(4)Certificates: ISOI4001, ISOI8000, ISO9001 & GS from TUV Company of Germany
2. Competitive Price
3. Unique Design of Indoor Trampoline Park
4. Excellent Service
5. Solutions for Any Budget
1. What service does Liben offer for creating trampoline park?
2. What safety standard does your trampoline meet? Do you have any certificate for the materials you use?
3. What will my park cost to fit out? Or what cost should be included in my budget?
4. How much space do I require to operate a trampoline park?
5. What should I provide if asking for custom design for my park?
6. Is it easy to install the trampoline? Do you offer installation service outside China?
7. How long does it take to build the park?
8. Do you provide any ancillary products for trampoline park, such as trampoline socks?
For all investors, if you have such questions, why not contact us?